Hannan High School will educate and prepare all students to become life long learners
Core Beliefs That Drive School System Improvement
· all students can learn.
· all students are life long learners.
· all students are entitled to a safe and orderly learning environment.
· our school should operate in partnership with the whole community.
1. Hannan High School will focus on increasing the mastery level in reading of all students.
2. Hannan High School will focus on maintaining the attendance and graduation rate and increasing it.
The goal is to maintain graduation rate at or above 80%
3. Hannan High School will increase math scores for all students to meet mastery and above.
4. Hannan High School will increase the use of technology to increase academic support and